Windows 7 is considered to be the most user-friendly operating system that also comprises of several advanced features. Now, since Microsoft has ended the services of Windows XP, most of the XP users are also in the process of switching over to Windows 7. This is because this operating system provides the most comfortable computing experience among other versions. If you face any kind of issues while installing Windows 7 online, the best option is to call up the Windows online support team.
However, you can also follow these instructions provided by the same technicians to manually activate Windows 7 OS in your system:
- In the first step, you can click on the Start Menu. This will open up a list of programs existing in your computer. Now, you can right click on the Computer button, and then click on the Properties option.
- Next, you can check the Windows activation section at the bottom. Under this, you will find the 30 days to activate option. Click on this option and then activate the Windows now link. Now, you can select the Activate Windows online now option.
- If you get prompts by UAC, make sure to click on Yes. You need to enter your valid Windows 7 product key number, and then click on the Next button. However, if you have already entered your product key number during the clean installation or Upgrade installation of Windows 7, you won’t see this screen.
- If it is successful, you need to click on the Close button. Sometimes, you may get error message that says the product key you have entered is non-genuine, or not valid. In some rare cases, the message may also indicate that the product key is either being used on another computer or is counterfeit. In such cases, the best option will be to contact the Windows online support and the technicians here can surely help you out with the correct product key.
- Once you get the correct product key and enter it, Windows 7 installation gets started in your system. Now, wait until the operating system gets activated.
- You can restart your computer to make it adjust to the Windows 7 settings.
These steps can help you to successfully activate Windows 7 online in your system. To get more information on the advanced features in Windows 7 operating system, you can always dial our 24/7 Windows technical support number.